Welcome to the ACT Human Rights Commission
The role of the ACT Human Rights Commission is to resolve complaints and promote rights. We:
- Provide an independent, fair and accessible process for resolving individual complaints;
- Promote service improvement;
- Promote the human rights and welfare of people; and
- Foster understanding of particular legislation.
The ACT Human Rights Commission includes:
- The Children & Young People Commissioner
- The Disability & Community Services Commissioner
- The Discrimination Commissioner
- The Health Services Commissioner
- The Human Rights Commissioner
No posts found.